Riedell’s 265 boot is one of the most iconic roller derby skate boots in the world.
Allowing the boot to form to your foot for a personalised fit, is a heat mouldable counter within the full grain, leather boot. The split lining of Cambrell and Dri-Lex provides additional comfort. In addition to keeping moisture away from your feet and preventing against odour.
Eyelets run from the top of the boot down to the toe box area. This allows an even more personalised fit as you can choose your lacing pattern to suit your skating. To ensure the best fit possible, Riedell have given the 265 boot a Velcro cinch strap. This fastens across the top of your foot allowing for a simple adjustment.
- Hand sorted, full grain leather
- Split Dri-Lex and Cambrelle lining
- HF-5 Heat mouldable quarters
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched and cemented rubber outsoles
- Available in sizes 3-13, full & half, B/AA and D/B widths